Hiring a commercial cleaning company can save you and your staff the stress, time, and burden of always being worried about cleaning when there are bigger tasks at hand. This is just one of the many reasons that hiring one is the best move you will make in 2019. If you want to be successful, follow the steps of the most successful businesses in the world. Do you think the Amazon or Google headquarters have commercial cleaning contracts? Of course, they do, this is not just because they have the extra money to throw around, but because it actually benefits your business in ways that pay for itself very quickly. All gain, no loss. Let’s look at all the ways you will gain by hiring a commercial cleaning company.
- You will have fewer liabilities and risks because commercial cleaning companies are knowledgeable in all cleaning standards and compliances. Not having to worry about OSHA compliances and other high cost liability issues will save you time and a serious headache from spending hours researching and trying to understand cleaning standards that are not in your area of expertise. Let the professionals handle it, they are trained and well educated on the local and federal standards and expectations. Plus, they already have the equipment and products needed to comply with these.
- Employee productivity will skyrocket. You don’t want your employees focusing on the little things when there are more pressing matters to deal with, but you also do not want your office turning into a pigsty. Once this burden is lifted off their shoulder’s they can focus on what they were hired to do, not menial tasks that honestly probably feel demeaning to them. Employee morale will increase steadily when they are no longer required to clean toilets. Morale will also increase because the quality of the cleaning will be much higher, creating a cleaner and healthier environment to work in.
- Less administrative costs. If you think from a financial perspective about how much it is costing you to require your higher salaried employees to perform these cleaning duties and how much more business they could be generating or money they could be bringing into the office with that extra time, it is really a no brainer that it is a waste of money. Fiscally, it makes much more sense to hire? commercial cleaning company handle these tasks and let your staff focus on their jobs.
- Commercial Cleaning companies provide better skills, products, and technology than you could provide on your own, leading to better results. I am sure you and your staff are hardworking, intelligent, and willing to take on any challenge. Despite all of that, it does not make you all the most qualified to perform cleaning tasks. Hiring a specialist like a commercial cleaning company with leave you with significantly better results. They will make sure every inch of your business is sanitized and clean and see to it that it is done right the first time with the proper products, technology, and skills.
- Better results from night cleaning when everyone is out of office. It is difficult to clean the entirety of a business when there are employees present. Though you can have commercial cleaning companies on site during the work day, they will also do deep cleans after hours. This will provide you with a much more thorough clean.
- Increased employee health. Making sure cleaning is done right will lead to much healthier employees. Dirt and dust can do a number on one’s energy levels and breathing. Most offices are not doing a good enough job of removing those particles when they attempt to handle cleaning themselves. Germs spread like a wildfire in offices. Hiring a commercial cleaning company will make sure they are sanitized frequently enough to see a huge drop in employee sick days, saving you more money, and making your employees much happier, healthier and more productive.
- Impressing your customers and business associates. Though the foundation of your business is your employees and we want to keep them happy, healthy, and productive – at the end of the day, the customers are what it is all about. Even if your staff is doing their job at 100%, if your customers or potential business associates walk into an office that is messy and dirty, it will reflect. A clean business is your first impression of professionalism. A welcoming environment is a clean place of business. Imagine going in for a meeting and being uncomfortable by how unkempt an office is or the lack of toilet paper in the lady’s room – this can make or break for someone’s trust in you as a competent business. Be the business that impresses them with your quality of cleanliness and you will stand out among others.